Update for money laundering officers – S&P seminars
Update for money laundering officers – S+P seminars
- New German MLA 2017 – Implementation of the 4th EU Money laundering directive
- Correct behaviour in case of suspicion – organisation of the reporting obligations – dealing with non-reliable employees
- Internal organisation of the Anti money laundering-system – limiting new liability risks, duties and duties of the Money Laundering officer
- Risk assessment – monitoring, documentation and research ensure audit-proof
Target group – Update for money Laundering officers – S+P seminars
- Managing Directors, board members at banks, financial service providers, insurance, leasing and factoring companies
- Money laundering officers, deputy money laundering officers, specialists and executives in the area of compliance, central Office, Internal audit and employees of the legal department
- Seminar for money laundering officers and their deputies, staff of the fraud department
Compliance Officer and Vice-President of the Internal audit team
Your benefits – the most important at a glance – Update for money Laundering officers – S+P seminars
- Compact knowledge for money laundering officers – implementing innovations safely
- Implementation aids, sample guides and checklists for a safe, time-efficient and effective application in your practice
- Your questions and problems from daily practice – exchange of experiences & solutions for direct application
- Benefit from the hands-on know-how transfer – Save valuable time with our sample guides on the new features in the MLA
Your advantage – Update for money laundering officer – S+P seminars
+ Guide to the direct implementation of the anti-money laundering and fraud system (Word file)
+ Sample-Suspicion report according to § 43 and § 45 MLA
+ Pattern Guide for creating/updating a risk analysis
+ 150-Points checklist to avoid liability risks
+ S+P Quick-check economic crime
+ S+P-Test: How intense are your anti-money laundering prevention measures?
+ Pattern-General conditions against money laundering
14 points Check for the latest news – Law on the 4th EU Money laundering directive
- Requirements of the new Money Laundering Act
- Appointing a member at the management level – what is to be considered?
- What are the new requirements for identification?
- Transparency Register – Determination of the beneficial owner
- Risk analysis According to § 5 MLA: increased requirements for the derivation of general, simplified and increased due diligence obligations
Correct behaviour in case of suspicion – Reporting Obligation of Obliged Entity – dealing with non-reliable employees
- New organisational structure of the Reporting Obligation of Obliged Entity
- When does a suspicion report have to be made? What documents must be included in the suspicion?
- How do you determine against your own employees and executives?
- How can the verification of the reliability of employees be implemented? Proper handling of non-reliable employees
- Reregulation of the deadline – extended recording obligations of 5 years
- How are customers dealt with suspicious transactions?
+ Report according to § 43 and § 45 MLA
+ S+P Fact Sheet: Notes on the Reliability check
Internal organisation and central office – the 16 main duties of the Money Laundering officer
- How do you organize the „Central Office“ or the compliance function in your own company? Interfaces in practice
- 16 points-check on the duties, rights and duties of the Money Laundering officer – requirements of the legislator to the guarantor’s position
- Higher demands on the risk-oriented approach: solutions for implementation in practice
- New requirements for the control and monitoring plan of the MLRO – the money laundering officer should pay attention to this!
- Impact of the new fine catalogue on liability risks and penalties for managing directors and money laundering officers
Risk Assessment: Audit-proof monitoring, documentation and research
- New requirements for risk/hazard analysis according to § 5 MLA
- Ensure compliance with internal security measures and due diligence requirements.
- Which pitfalls can be found in determining the beneficial holder?
- Anti-fraud According to § 25h German Banking Act: Emergency response, preventive measures and immediate measures
- Annual report and ad hoc reports: Reporting obligations
Impulse – Implementation Tip:
+ S+P Guide to the direct implementation of the anti-money laundering and fraud system (size approx. 80 pages, word-doc)
+ S+P 150-point check to avoid liability risks
+ S+P pattern Guide for creating/updating a risk/Hazard analysis (size approx. 20 pages, word-doc)
+ Design of a sample annual reporting to the management